Another Tuesday, another Top 5! Let’s get to it!
1. Birthday love. Yesterday was my birthday. Yep it was. And I was BLOWN AWAY by how many people facebooked, called and texted to wish me a happy day! I was especially blown away that so many of brides sent me good wishes, many of them saying they were so glad to call me a friend! THAT MADE MY DAY! I love what I do. I love my clients. And I LOVE when they become friends! I am so thankful to be living this life and so excited for what the next year brings!
2. American Pickers. New TV show obsession guys! American Pickers! Its about these guys who scour through estates, essentially digging for “treasure.” They buy amazing pieces and then resell at their store. It’s kinda an amazing show. Just to see the stuff some people have. And also to see the eye the Pickers have for finding awesome pieces amongst, for lack of a better word, crap! I really see this show as a wedding stylist’s dream! All the vintage and shabby chic finds! Perfection! You should check it out!
3. Pumpkin Pie. Do I really need to say more?? Pumpkin pie is da bomb!! It is without a doubt my favorite pie! So lucky me that my hubby made me one from scratch instead of a birthday cake! HOLLA!
4. Holiday Music. ‘Tis the season. When Christmas songs are stuck in my head at all hours. I literally break into song in public without realizing it. Maybe you’ve heard me humming to myself in the check out line at Target Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock. As embarrassing as the uncontrollable urge to sing Christmas tunes is. I can’t help but love it!
5. Maru The Cat. I know that with this last one I’m totally outing myself as a crazy cat lady…but I LOVEEEEEE Maru The Cat. I am obsessed with watching his youtube videos! I mean this cat? HE IS HILARIOUS! I just wanna cuddle him. All day long!
So for now I will leave you with a video of Maru. It gets really good at the 1:11 mark. And seriously, if you don’t find this funny then I don’t know if we can be friends. 😉